Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
04 Forester XT Rinspeed manual 5 speed
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys!

I have a the above mentioned forester. I got it tuned by someone who, i start to believe, didn´t really know foresters...

I did a quick google search and found out that i can read maps with ecuflash and romraider. He (the tuner) made a copy of my original map and i downloaded a original map from the internet just for comparison!

now i and my tuner would like to see some tuned maps of foresters...

my hardwarechanges are:
TD04L
3" turboback catless exhaustsystem
3" aerys catless uppipe

i am interested in:
Target Boost (MT)
Initial Wastegate Duty (MT)
Max Wastegate Duty (MT)
etc.

reason is that we have some trouble at higher gears (4th and 5th) with "wavelike" acceleration - boost - no boost - boost - no boost (or gas - no gas - gas - no gas)

thank you very much guys

yallah

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there really noone who can help me? Maybe a similar map from a USDM or JDM model!?

Please :(

·
Registered
2003 Forester 2.0XT
29 Posts
Hi
I'm also looking for a map for my EDM Forester 2.0XT, but I've downloaded and 2005 EDM XT map. I don't remember which web-site it was, but its an open-source map. I was forgetting to ask people on this forum if this will go ok with 2003 XT. You can PM me with email address and I can send you.

We don't have good tuners here as well. I don't trust any of them. That's why I'm gonna buy Tactrix cable and download RomRider and ECUflash to do remap myself. But I don't know if you can buy a remap from remap services online and how much it's gonna cost? I don't know if EcuTek does this sort of thing, I mean sending a ready remap that just needs to be uploaded.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi!

I downloaded some maps 2! I can send them to you if you like to!

I also bought a tactrix cable to tune myself, i also did some logging with it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts