Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
Joined
·
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If memory serves, I think I asked this before this site went down.....but I can't quite remember.

Does anyone know if they (being whomever) make Forester die-cast model cars? & if so where can we find them? :)
 

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
As far I as know, none so far. Only popular WRC racers & street versions [in 1/18 & 1/24 scales] are available.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I haven't seen any - and I try to keep a pretty good watch on anything Subaru diecast. Plenty of Imprezas available, some Legacy models and some JDM stuff like R2's and 360's....and some funky commercial vehicles. I'm hoping somebody will do one!!:drool:
 

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
Joined
·
1,748 Posts
Ohhhhhh!!! I would love one1 :p
 

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
Joined
·
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They could offer 2....including an XT, complete with a tiny hood scoop! :biggrin:
 

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
The Forester is not popular among collectors, but there's a good chance a company like Yat-Ming might produce it. Its been releasing quite a few obscured models over the past 2 years.
 

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
Joined
·
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SKSTI said:
The Forester is not popular among collectors, but there's a good chance a company like Yat-Ming might produce it. Its been releasing quite a few obscured models over the past 2 years.
How do we get ahold of them? We need to let them know they should produce it! :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
Lexusfreak said:
How do we get ahold of them? We need to let them know they should produce it! :cool:
Excellent question!

Here is their contact info:

Voice: 770-495-3583

Fax: 770-495-3584

E-mail: [email protected]

I highly suggest shooting them a mail or call them up and show your interest in seeing the Forester in the future. These folks have been doing some rather unpopular models and have done well because no other diecast manufacturers took the chance. Who knows, maybe we'd see the Forester in 1/18 sooner than you'd think! It won't happen for sure if no one does anything. So let them know you're interested!
 

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
Joined
·
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Excellent! I will send them an e-mail. :biggrin: :drive:
 

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT
Joined
·
815 Posts
SKSTI said:
Excellent question!

Here is their contact info:

Voice: 770-495-3583

Fax: 770-495-3584

E-mail: [email protected]

I highly suggest shooting them a mail or call them up and show your interest in seeing the Forester in the future. These folks have been doing some rather unpopular models and have done well because no other diecast manufacturers took the chance. Who knows, maybe we'd see the Forester in 1/18 sooner than you'd think! It won't happen for sure if no one does anything. So let them know you're interested!
That is a north Atlanta number, of which several members here are living in (and where I grew up). i wonder if someone close could "drop by" and let them know there is a whole community willing to buy their little cars?:drool:


sniff sniff --do I smell group buy?
 

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
Joined
·
29,450 Posts
Nice! That's the first Forester die-cast model in I've ever seen at 1/18 scale.
 

·
Registered
2007 Forester Columbia Edition
Joined
·
326 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 2.5 XT Limited
Joined
·
342 Posts
Nice! That's the first Forester die-cast model in I've ever seen at 1/18 scale.
I just bought a black one out of eBay the other day... lol. I think they have sliver, blue, black. They should have a red one, but haven't show up on eBay yet.
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top