Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just came back from a long trip to Nevada, on the way down and back up to home, i had the cruise control on a few times, and notice when i had set it at the speed limit that after about ten to twenty minutes, my vehicle started to accelerate by it self, i turned off the cruise control. now this happened atleast 4 times going to Nevada and 3 times coming home. what would make this happen???
also since having the valve removed for the recall dealing with the gas tank, i have noticed that the car bucks when accelerating to the next gear, what would cause it, you can't say the gas, because i have used the same gas since purchasing the vehicle???

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
Welcome, I see this is your first post. I can' help on your problems but what will help is if you tell us what you have. forester type. year, transmission. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2014 CVT
826 Posts
cruise well speed up the car in sense so that when going up hills it matchs the speed at which you have the car set, and some times it doesnt even need to be a big hill, also when did you have the work done? if they reset the ECM then your car may just be re-learning how you drive or the shift points, also is it all the time? cold?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts