Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester AT 2.5x
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just bought a Forester 2010 2.5X and it cames with the "OUTDOOR" options package. It's suppose to be really new options package here in Canada (Quebec). The only thing I knew is the hitch is mounted at the factory. Do you have more information about this OUTDOOR edition? The model number is AJ1OP. Thanks.

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Touring (CDN) CVT
123 Posts
Hmm, sounds interesting... I have a (Canadian) 2010 2.5x Touring with the All-Weather package, which basically means heated seats, heated side view mirrors, and heated wipers (not sure if the fog lights are part of that package too, but I have them). I wonder if the outdoor package is a revamped all-weather, or maybe something special for Quebec?

·
Registered
2012 2012 Legacy 3.6R 5 sp. auto
101 Posts
Hi. I just bought a Forester 2010 2.5X and it cames with the "OUTDOOR" options package. It's suppose to be really new options package here in Canada (Quebec). The only thing I knew is the hitch is mounted at the factory. Do you have more information about this OUTDOOR edition? The model number is AJ1OP. Thanks.
I just test drove one a few days ago. The extra's were as follows : factory trailer hitch installed, rear cover for the cargo area, roof rail crossbars , rear bumper black step pad . It does not come with a sunroof. I forgot the most important part - an " OUTDOOR " badge on the rear lift gate. Price $ 25995 Cdn. Dealer prep and freight not included of $ 1525

·
Registered
203 Posts
Did they make an Indoor version?

but yeah it was all that 108XT said plus the rubber cargo mat in the back. The ads have been running in the Gazette here in Montreal for a few days. Did you get it at John Scotti?

·
Registered
2017 Forester Touring CVT CVT
48 Posts
Managed to find the answer from another post I made..

Here's the comparison.. The 2.5X vs Outdoor, and Touring vs. Sport-Tech.
Subaru Canada - Vehicle Compare

The Outdoor and Sport-Tech are accessorized versions of the Base and Touring models respectively.

Interesting that the Sport-Tech has both Sat and iPod/USB hookup, because of the brand new stereo unit.

·
Registered
2010 Forester Sport-Tech
169 Posts
Managed to find the answer from another post I made..

Here's the comparison.. The 2.5X vs Outdoor, and Touring vs. Sport-Tech.
Subaru Canada - Vehicle Compare

The Outdoor and Sport-Tech are accessorized versions of the Base and Touring models respectively.

Interesting that the Sport-Tech has both Sat and iPod/USB hookup, because of the brand new stereo unit.
The Sport-tech also has 17" alloys. :Banane17: Along with everything the Touring had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts