Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Foz 2.5 XTe Auto
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend looking for an 04 Forester-07, not too bothered about specs (whether auto or not or turbo or not), but must be in good order with service history.

Thanks

·
Registered
2005 Forester xten Auto
67 Posts
I may have a very clean facelift 2005 (cheaper tax band date too) manual 2.5XT up soon if I can get a new work truck. It has lots of history including cambelt and clutch and secondary air pump renewal from Subaru, which is why I purchased it in the first instance.

111k on the clock give or take and MOT until 2020 March I believe.

I have only had it a few weeks as an interim car whilst I hunt for a more suitable work vehicle (should I ever find one). Any inspection is more than welcome in Surrey. Drop me a PM if you like

·
Registered
2004 FSTi 6 speed manual
1,975 Posts
if I can get a new work truck
Shame you weren't up north as there's a few hilux's up here in the invincible range... I'm thinking of getting one myself, just to fling all the crap in I'd never put in the Foz.
Happy hunting.
Andy.

Reactions: Lockheed

·
Registered
2005 Forester xten Auto
67 Posts
I'd travel for the right one but the Hilux is usually out of my price range. I have travelled to Cornwall, Rugby and Wales so far on the promise of "yeah it's clean mate no rust or oil leaks" only to get there and find total **** boxes... one had two hand size holes in the sills and another had so much oil spread around the engine bay it was beyond belief: seems the commercial world of sales plays by different rules :)

I even had a sale lined up just before I got the Foz only for the seller to pull out at 11pm the night before as i asked to see a cold start...nutters.

·
Registered
06 Forester XT
1 Posts
Is your friend still looking. I have a 2006 XT with 69k on the clock that I'm thinking of selling. I'm also in Cambridgeshire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts