Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Would it be possible to add folders to a journal?

Example:

subieoutlaw's journal

then folders:

Wheel folder
Roof racket folder

This would allow me to update a specific journal not just add to the long list of journal enteries.

Cheers

·
admin
2019 Outback 3.6R ..... 98 Forester S - Atl, GA
6,739 Posts
I don't think that is supported by vBulletin. You could make sub journal entries (threads) then add links from your main thread. You would then want to add links from the sub journal threads back to the main thread. This idea is probably staring to get too complicated.

Hello.

Would it be possible to add folders to a journal?

Example:

subieoutlaw's journal

then folders:

Wheel folder
Roof racket folder

This would allow me to update a specific journal not just add to the long list of journal enteries.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,719 Posts
I made one post in my Member Journal a "Table of Contents". That way I can add a link there to the new posts within my journal. :wink:

Table of Contents

Bobby...

·
Super Moderator
35,719 Posts
This ^^^^ is clever,
bravo.
Thanks! I figured if I didn't do that, it would be very difficuilt to find specific posts within my journal, since there are lots of posts in between my journal additions. :smile:

Bobby...

·
admin
2019 Outback 3.6R ..... 98 Forester S - Atl, GA
6,739 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,719 Posts
^ holy crap Bobby.

My wife gives me the gears already for the time I spend on the forum. If I began to undertake that project....she would take my macbook away.
It really isn't that difficuilt to do. Once you get the hang of it, you can type in the links manually, which I find easier than using the forum editor. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,106 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts