Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the fog light assembly is the same on the 2.5i and the XT models? My XT Premium didn't come with fog lights, but I've seen several kits for sale on amazon that look like they'd fit, but at least one of the listings says it won't fit the XT models.

·
Administrator
15,067 Posts
G'day & Welcome @DenverGp

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium CVT
258 Posts
If you are buying a “kit” - The actual light housing may be the same, but the trim/bezels are totally different...

XT front bumpers are not the same as the 2.5i.

·
Registered
2016 Forester X Premium 6MT (I'll drive an MT as long as my legs work)
7 Posts
Does anyone know whether the H4510SG000 fog light kit spec'd for the 2015 Forester Premium 2.5I is essentially the same as the H4510SG110 kit spec'd for the 2016 Forester? I installed the `110' kit on my 2016 and just acquired a 2015 that I'd like to add fog lights to. The bezel housing appears to be the same on both cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts