Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2004 5MT XT
159 Posts
Now that the forum's back, I can stop all that silly excess productivity.

Ooh, my first post!! Maybe this time it won't take me two and a half years to get to 70 posts.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Another SFL Boca person checking in.

When I had my STi, I spent a lot of time over at NASIOC, and, until this little server episode with SF.com, I'd forgotten about it.

And now I can forget about it again! :mrgreen: HPH

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,053 Posts
I'm gonna be down in Orlando the 21st to the 23rd anyone in that area? Got a conference to go to.

·
Registered
2005 FXT PP 4EAT
2,772 Posts
Ha! We'll be passing through Orlando (via Tpk) on the 22nd on our way back from Dallas!
Small world!

·
The Modfather
8,053 Posts
I'll have my laptop with me when I'm down there, If I have time and anyone can meet up for a meal or just to say hi I'd like to give it a try. I'll post in this thread.

·
Premium Member
97 s/tb
983 Posts
Anyone from Palm City nr Stuart?

My brother lives there and has done for 10 years
I'll be visiting him in Oct.

·
Registered
2005 FXT PP 4EAT
2,772 Posts
Palatine® said:
Anyone from Palm City nr Stuart?

My brother lives there and has done for 10 years
I'll be visiting him in Oct.
We're about an hour south of there.
We'll come up for a few beers (cold & light, not warm & stout). ;)

·
The Modfather
8,053 Posts
I land tonight around 7:30 might be too late for some people, I'll be at the Sheraton Safari Hotel

http://tinyurl.com/ldo6w

if anyone cares to meet up tonight at the hotel for a barley pop or something. I do have some extra time on Thursday , the conference gets out at 4ish and my flight isn't till 7:30. I'm gonna burn a DVD or two of the Subaru Data I've accumulated over the years. I can hand one or two of those over for the heck of it. my cell is 785 221-2682

I will also be in Cape Coral for a week starting march 18 I think and will desperately need to get out of the house if anyone is in that area.

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
Hey yo! I was driving to the VoiceCon 2006 conference at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando this morning and spotted a silver Forester w/ tinted windows & debadged SUBARU on the back... anyone here? It was around 8:45am on rt 192.

If anyone wants to grab a brewski i'll be staying at the Gaylord Palms Resort till Friday. Moving from the Wyndam Palms cuz it kinda sucks here... no free internet and crappy dialup! Arghh.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts