Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone's interested.

Very easy off roading and plenty of people to help if stuck.

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Went today with Grandsons.
Was a lot of fun but VERY dusty.

About 30 Jeeps and my Forester,even had a guy tell me he was way impressed.

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,484 Posts
Haha, looks like great fun! By the looks of that lineup, the Foz was not the least capable vehicle there either.

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Nice! Wish I saw this post originally... brother and I would have ridden that for sure.

That blue Jeep Rubi by your car is freaking sweet. Yours ain't so bad either. ;)

·
Registered
2010 Legacy GT LTD 6 spd
967 Posts
Man those are some good trails to take a subie on, I hope me and my wife can make it up ocala way this summer for some camping and maybe trailriding.

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester 4EAT
5,462 Posts
Soooo jealous. Finals week this week,so no fun for me. I still have a bit of work to do to mine first before any fun like this.

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The trails in Ocala can easily be done in a bone stock Forester.
The only thing is you will get scratches in the paint.

·
Registered
2010 Legacy GT LTD 6 spd
967 Posts
Well the paint is already scratched and I am sure it isn't anything some rubbing compound cant take care of. Mine is a bone stock 03 i need to get my rear brake conversion done before summer really hits though I got a bearing humming back there.

Finals week for me too, but I am ecstatic about getting out this summer and spending some time with my wife away from home for a change :woohoo:

If only calculus was easier to study for, my mind keeps wandering here and everywhere but where it needs to be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts