Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Forester S Premium
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After i contact Tom at Flexinnovations for a grounding kit and big 3 kit for my Forester 2001, they custom made this kit for me, with instructional, and they are attach together in the way i should install the kit, very happy with the quality. I will install during weekend.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Thought it deserved a link Flex Other than the DIY kits, I havn't seen a fitted grounding kit available in a long time.

Or did I miss someones post?

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
109 Posts
Those look awesome! I've never liked the big gold battery terminal with 42 wires coming off of it that I see in other kits. This is just what I've been looking for. Thanx for the post.

·
Registered
2001 Forester S Premium
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, i had a little idle problem, that i didn't like it, and the kit improve the problem about 99%, the car feel smother, its hard to proof improvement with this mod, but it feels better.
Its like after a oil change you feel the car running better, you cant explain why but it feels better.
And as you can see in the pictures, my car has lot of rust, another reason why i did it.

·
SF.org Hero
04 FXTi 5MT
648 Posts
That's a damn nice looking kit. I think in your case you should certainly see a small improvement. Looks like there is a bit of corrosion going on under the bonnet, nice clean grounds are always a good thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts