Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 TurboTek FXT CVT
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't want to make one these and acknowledge my problem (adding yet another expensive hobby), but I should in the interest of keeping track of things.

Picked up my QBP 2015 XT Touring with 13 miles on the odometer and me being the first and only test drive in August 2014. Current millage is 20k+.

Performance Mods:
Cobb Accessport
TurboTek Protune
Invidia Q300 quad tip exhaust
TSW Nurburgring 18x8 +35 with Hankook Evo2 235/50/18
leaky turbo clamps swapped

Suspension
Whiteline 20mm adjustable rear sway bar and adjustable end links set to medium stiffness
BC Racing coilovers w/ Swift spings ~2 1/2" - 3" drop (~1 1/2 finger arch gap all around)

Visual
Plastidip'd out the chrome (chrome is ugly)
PIAA 2500k Plasma Ion Yellow fog lights

Other
Curt class III trailer hitch
Husky WeatherBeater floor liners
Hella Supertone horns
Rola roof basket
RokBlokz mud flaps

Future Plans
Downpipe
Big brake kit
6MT swap...

·
Premium Member
2015 TurboTek FXT CVT
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slamming it on some coilovers tomorrow! Maxing the negative camber and stancing it wide!

j/k I'm not ruining my forester.

But really, I'm dropping it a couple few inches and on BC's with swift springs tomorrow. Took the whole day off!

·
Premium Member
2015 TurboTek FXT CVT
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Slamming it on some coilovers tomorrow! Maxing the negative camber and stancing it wide!

j/k I'm not ruining my forester.

I beg to differ....
Your car is sexy as hell, sway. I'm talking about stanced and stretched! Low ain't bad as long as you can still go fast!

·
Forester of the Year 2014
SJ XT Premium CVT
2,824 Posts
Your car is sexy as hell, sway. I'm talking about stanced and stretched! Low ain't bad as long as you can still go fast!
Thanks dude! haha, yeah I know what you mean. I'm going to raise the rear now because I can't stand the rubbing and don't want to beat up my fenders any more. You're gunna love the coils man. It's going to change the handling dramatically. You will wish you did this the first week you bought your foz. lol

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT CVT
3,539 Posts
I loved my coils when I got them but I also did all the rear gtspec arms.
i'm still waiting for a front strut.

·
Premium Member
2015 TurboTek FXT CVT
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pictures are going to have to wait. It's raining and I don't want to get all wet.

Even though my alignment is off right now but I took it through some curves and holy hell does this thing handle well! I looked down at my speedo and saw I was going 45 around a 25 corner. Honestly thought I wasn't speeding until I saw that.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts