Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just introducing myself.

Prior to buying my first Subaru about 3 months ago, I'd only owned Mustangs. After owning a handful and doing all that I could to them, I finally "grew" out of them.

So, with no knowledge of Subaru, but hearing great things- I took the plunge after a simple test drive at our local dealer.
I'm now the proud owner of a 2020 Forester Limited.

I lurked around this forum for the last month or so debating which wheel/tire size and combo to go with.

I decided to go with 225/65r17s with Falken Wildpeak A/Ts. Photos attached for anyone they may be searching as much as I was.

Cheers all!!

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 Forester XT
15,013 Posts
Nice. Welcome. Offroad nothing except maybe a Jeep compares to it. And nothing with the same bottom clearance can touch it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's a nice set up, man! What wheels are those? I'm also looking into the wildpeaks and maybe some new wheels if the budget is healthy.

Enjoy your new car and welcome to the club 😁

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a nice set up, man! What wheels are those? I'm also looking into the wildpeaks and maybe some new wheels if the budget is healthy.

Enjoy your new car and welcome to the club 😁
I appreciate the kind words, man! I was actually considering going a bit taller but I'm glad I stayed with the stock 255. Also glad I went down to a 17, versus the stock 18. The wheels are Enkei's MX-6. I built the wheel and tire package through Tire rack. Only good things to say about my experience with them other than the fact that they sent them out with a dead tire sensor. The Subaru dealer here covered that for me, thankfully. :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Welcome.

When I bought Enkei RPF1s and summer tires for my WRX years ago from Tire Rack, I discovered a slow leak in one. Turned out the valve in one of the stems wasn't seated right. .....it was loose. I have a valve tool so it was an easy fix but since then I always check when I get new tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts