Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
43,709 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. :biggrin:

Congratulations on the '03 Forester purchase! My '03, now my son's was my first Forester. Post up a picture of your '03 so the members can look it over. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

As to the sound. If you don't have the door tweeters, add those first, before replacing the speakers. I'm running the cheapo factory/OEM speakers on the '03 & they sound great! We did upgrade the head unit & added a subwoofer. Take a look here at the installation on my '07, which is pretty close to the '03. :smile:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

· Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
43,709 Posts
Thanks for posting pictures! It looks like you have a very nice audio/video setup! :cool:

To answer your question on what I used for the ashtray bezel. I used a heavy duty textured industrial vinyl overlay. Not really sure where you'd get this stuff... it's something I saved from work, many years ago. I tried paint, but it just didn't look right. The vinyl overlay is nice, since it's easy to apply & won't scratch like a painted surface. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts