Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Boston, MA.

First time Forester owner (our 4th Subaru!) and really enjoying it so far. 2010 Forester X Premium in Paprika Red.

I took a step down from my last subie, a 2007 STi Limited, but the Forester is a little more practical..

Just ordered a set of winter tires on steelies today so it should be ready if this winter continues the way it is going!

dl.dropbox.com/u/15646/Random/DSC_0283_%28Medium%29.JPG

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,552 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Here's your picture. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Love the red color. :cool:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
Welcome to the group .. I like that color too, it looks nice.

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Here's your picture. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Love the red color. :cool:

Bobby...
Thanks for posting it! The color was my wife's first choice, and it has quickly grown on me :D

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,552 Posts
Thanks for posting it! The color was my wife's first choice, and it has quickly grown on me :D
When I started looking for my next project Forester last year, it couldn't be white or silver, since over the years, that was the color of my company car. I wanted an '04XT (I liked the earlier styling) in red, but I just couldn't find one with the low miles I wanted. Finally decided to go newer & found my '07 FSXT. I still like my '03X better, now my son's Forester, but the '07 is growing on me. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the forum.

joe r

1 - 11 of 11 Posts