Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a 2014 Forester XT a few weeks ago. This is my second Subaru (coming from a n/a 5th gen legacy) I’m loving this thing. I’ve already picked up a set of aftermarket taillights and I’m starting to black out all the chrome. I want to get an axleback or cat back exhaust soon and I’m wondering if anyone can give me suggestions? If anyone has a used exhaust for sale for a fair price that would be even better just let me know.

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5 Premium CVT
1,401 Posts
Welcome, @FozzzyXT !

There's a "parts wanted" subsection in the "Member Classifieds" section of the forum. You could post what you're looking for, there.

Mike

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, @FozzzyXT !

There's a "parts wanted" subsection in the "Member Classifieds" section of the forum. You could post what you're looking for, there.

Mike

Thank you! I went to make a WTB post in the classifieds but it says I have insufficient privileges to post threads there. Do you know why it won’t let me post there?

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5 Premium CVT
1,401 Posts
@FozzzyXT

Shoot! Sorry, I didn't realize that. Reading at the top of that section, it looks like you need a minimum number of posts (15) and must be a member for at least 15-days. The wording applies to selling items, but I guess it applies to trying to buy something, too.

Mike

EDIT: I just asked a mod/admin to confirm this...

·
Administrator
16,900 Posts
@subatron Only applies to selling items ;-) Thanks for checking!

G'day & Welcome @FozzzyXT

As suggested by subatron you can place an ad in the Parts Wanted section also pls post any questions you may have in the appropriate areas of the "Technical Forums and Vehicle Assistance" sections

1 - 7 of 7 Posts