Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 99 L, undecided on which direction I want to go with it... here to learn and get ideas... also picking up some better looking wheels tomorrow with new tires for dirt cheap..!!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,027 Posts
@StephenMoore009 welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

You might be interested in starting one of these: Members' Journal :wink:

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.

Not completing your Public Profile could result in future threads you create being
until your Public Profile is updated!
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

Reactions: HeyChris

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information, I’ll get the profile done up this evening if I can..!

Thought I’d add a picture with the wheels and a good bath and cleanup..! I’m loving this car more and more...lol

And a hilarious sticker I seen and had to have until I get it looking more like I want...

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, Stephen! Welcome to the community and congrats on your Subaru, you're doing great job on it. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Good luck with your plans and keep us posted!
Thanks, I’m really loving the car so far..!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts