Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5X 5MT
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my first Subaru today, will pick it up tomorrow. 2009 2.5X w/ Premium Pkg, 5 spd, Silver, 90k miles and 1 owner. Here is a dealer pic..

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5X 5MT
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can't figure out how to edit my post, but it's a 2009 2.5X w/ Premium Pkg (not XT)

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,876 Posts
@t4rfl welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

I changed the XT to X for you. :wink:

As to forum permissions:
New members can "attach pictures (thumbnails)", but are required to meet the requirement below to post a for sale ad in the Member Classifieds or edit a post or to post links ... to prevent spamming.

• Time as a member = 15 days, "New User" (displayed under the user name), changes to "Forum Member".
• Forum post count = 15.

Editing is not allowed in the "Member Mishaps" sub-forum.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

Reactions: t4rfl

·
Registered
Sahuarita, AZ 2018 Forester Limited
2,816 Posts
Looks nice! Hopefully it's already had a timing belt change which was due at 105 months (8.75 years).

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5X 5MT
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks nice! Hopefully it's already had a timing belt change which was due at 105 months (8.75 years).
I don't see any record of that on the Carfax, only FR/RR brakes replaced and belts checked a month ago.

·
Registered
Sahuarita, AZ 2018 Forester Limited
2,816 Posts
Subaru recommends timing belt replacement at 105k miles or 105 months, which ever comes first. Some shops will place a sticker indicating such in the engine compartment, usually on the underneath side of the hood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts