Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from NY. I recently bought a used CPO 2019 base Forester with less than 3000 miles. So far I am loving it. It came with the alloy wheel upgrade and while it was being prepped I had them add fog lights and remote start (bad system). My immediate plans are to swap out the tires and bulbs for the fogs as they are pretty bad. I have been looking for tires to put on my existing rims the options are slim to stay with stock size (226/60 R17). The only thing I found was the Continental TerrainContacts. Any other suggestion? Or just go with that? I am still kind of hesitant to stray from the norm as not to void my 7 year warranty. Also any suggestion for LED bulb swap for the standard fogs?

Thanks so much in advance!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,756 Posts
@KD2MYW welcome to the forum from Oregon!

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much for the welcomes! This site is a wealth of information and awesome looking Foresters!
I am going to try for some new tires this weekend!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport - Ice Silver Metallic, Option pkg 24.
267 Posts
Welcome. I haven't received my 2020 forester sport yet but have been researching tires, tow hitch, exhaust and some other mods.
In regards to warranty, I wouldn't worry about it to much. If there is an issue, the dealer must prove that the tires or LED bulbs or the exhausts were the reason for a vehicle failure.
I've modded cars for a long time and brought my modded cars to the dealer for service with no issues. I've had aftermarket Racechip tunes on my BMW's without any issues in regards to warranty.

Here are the 3 popular tire thread with no lifts required, although I believe the Yokohama and the Falken's might have a slight rub when the wheel is turned all the way ( Locked )

2019 - Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail (225/55r18 or 235/55r18)

2019 - Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 235/60-18 - No Lift

2019 - 235/60r18 Hankook AT-2 (no lift)

2019+ Forester Specific Aftermarket Parts

2019 - Nameless axleback exhaust 5” - pros and cons?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts