Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1998 forester s auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my forester one year ago for 3k paid 500 for the deal to fix the head gaskets 400 3 months later to replace the radiator and clock spring I replaced the 02 sensor and put new break pads on now I just need to do the timing belt and it appears that the cam seals are leaking on the driver side and my transmission started to leak onto my catt was told it could be an o ring I'm guessing its where the wires go in it since there soaked but it don't leak enough to bring it in until income tax time both only really leak if I'm going highway speeds overall I still love this thing way better then my 2000 grand Prix gt I don't care what people say about the 3.8 I had 3 of them in that car in a year the 3rd was the worst dam thing would hardly start let alone drive after a month but I'm happy with my Subaru just need to fix these leaks so I don't have to worry so much

1389206468383.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 forester s auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks I've been lurking on this site since I got my Subaru last year lol there's a few things I'll be doing to my Subaru to name a few LSD swap I was hoping to have the 17ohm board hooked up to the transmission solenoid under the dash (the white wire) just can't remember what the thread was I might put a 2 inch lift on it just not sure how much it will affect the driving capabilities this thing handles better then any car I've owned I've owned a 97 Monte ls an 86 olds cutlass cierra a 85 GMC cargo van and the dreaded 00 grand Prix lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts