1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester X 5MT
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
YES!
Got a 2003 Subaru Forester 2.5X

Bought it from my parents, and they bought a 2010 Forester.
Also Thank to Ed at Annapolis Subaru. I had recommended them to Ed, mainly due to people from this forum. They were really happy with the entire sale!

So i've been doing reading and such. But anything i should REALLY know.
I've noticed a lot of the same stuff works from/for Impreza and Foresters?
Obv considering Intake/exhaust and probably suspension first. Tips- things to look at, things to stay away from.

Any Help/links/ etc would be great.
Thanks! :banana:

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
Bienvenido from the Mission.

Congrats on the grab! I hope parents gave you a good deal. :wink:

True enough, you've got the imprez/foz compatibility thing going. Watch out for HG issues, and more importantly-- paint the town.

You'll be able to do a TON of searches on the forum and find almost all (if not all) info on your MY, as well as modding tips.

Congrats! :biggrin:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Looking forward to pictures. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Administrator
2016 & 2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,786 Posts
Welcome from (used to live in) Columbia! We're glad to have you with us. We've got a lot of members here from the Balto-Wash-NoVa area. You can follow the local action over in the massive (117 page) MD, VA, PA thread.

Your first post tells us most of the essential details about you--location and model/year. But only 'Towson' is going to automatically show up on subsequent posts, so I'd suggest adding MD to your location and filling out the vital details of your Forester in your signature. Year, model, transmission type ought to do it just fine. That way this will show up on every post, and we can fine tune any advice on questions you might have in the future, point you toward local sources of parts and service, and maybe even volunteer to come over and help with the wrenching.

Check out the sticky threads here in the New Member Introductions Forum for more info on how the place operates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts