Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FXT Alumnus
Joined
·
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome back everyone who post here.

What's your latest regional happenings?

I am debating which day to head over to the LA auto show.

Team Blew almost had a private Auto X (Solo2) practice today over at Hollywood Park Raceway. We had last minute issues with insurance.

Next weekend is our first of 12 competition weekends. I actually beat out my first STI last race back in Nov. Our regional web site for the events is here"
http://www.solo2.com for more info.

Chime in.
 

·
Registered
04 XT Auto
Joined
·
298 Posts
I'm pretty sure some of the Sydney siders had the first 'Pacific region' posts. :lol:

Rob.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
ploney said:
Welcome back everyone who post here.

What's your latest regional happenings?

I am debating which day to head over to the LA auto show.
I went to it on Sat. It was pretty greata first time going some can compare it to others, but it definitly was a blast.
 

·
Recovering Modaholic
Joined
·
1,304 Posts
Pete, I wanna come out to another practice day...I dont think I'm comfortable yet competing and feel I need to get used to my new spring setup. when is the next practice event?

Jake, when you get the megans on you need to try this autoX stuff!
 

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
Joined
·
1,887 Posts
Hey DOHC, the next event is on march 25-26.

Pete - I missed you guys at last weekends autox. I'll be sure to make it to the next one, and maybe this time I'll compete. heh.
 

·
FXT Alumnus
Joined
·
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ne0stai2dust said:
Hey DOHC, the next event is on march 25-26.

Pete - I missed you guys at last weekends autox. I'll be sure to make it to the next one, and maybe this time I'll compete. heh.
One of your buds stopped by with his STI and then later with a crotch rocket. Must be nice to be him. Anyway, can't remember his name. He missed out on running as the event filled up. That would be a warning for you by the way, get there early.

Looking forward to having another FXT out there. :cool:
Get 'er ready.
 

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
Joined
·
1,887 Posts
ploney said:
One of your buds stopped by with his STI and then later with a crotch rocket. Must be nice to be him. Anyway, can't remember his name. He missed out on running as the event filled up. That would be a warning for you by the way, get there early.

yea.. his name is Robert. he told me that it filled up early. I am trying to prep the car as fast as I can. waiting on some WRX take offs from one of my buddies. so hopefully soon as soon as he gets the car out of the body shop.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top