Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife and I bought our first canoe!! :woohoo:
A couple weeks back, we went camping to a near by lake.
Rather than bringing a tent, we brought a great big foamy mattress and slept in the soob.
I moved the front seats forward and folded front and rear seats flat and put the mattress on top of it.

Yes, my wife, Sophie, gave a thumbs up and thought it was brilliant for Subaru to designed the forester to be able to have the seats all folded FLAT!

We set up the camp and headed out to the water!

After paddling and casting for awhile, I couldn't catch a break, didn't even have a single bite...

Got organized and built a fire..
Doesn't this just look right?? being in its nature!

Woke up in the morning and this was our view!!

I just can't wait till it gets a little bit warmer and go paddling every weekend!!

sorry for the crappy quality pictures...
these photos were taken with a camera from stone age..

·
Registered
2010 Forester LTD.
62 Posts
Excellent, looks like a great time. My G/F and I are planning the same thing when we get a little warmer weather here.

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
I like the look of the Impreza wheels on your Fozzy:rock:. You've gotta love the versatility of the Forester-great for nights in the wilderness:bananapowerslide:.

·
Registered
53 Posts
These photos are edited and shot with Fuji F30.
The pictures look great for the kind of camera that took them.
I really like the editing you did to them. Can you let me in on how you did that and with what program? Send me a message or something!

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The pictures look great for the kind of camera that took them.
I really like the editing you did to them. Can you let me in on how you did that and with what program? Send me a message or something!
I used lightroom to maneuver exposure and photoshop to tweak the colour...
on how i did them... every photo gets a different treatment... unless you specify a photo, it'd be pretty hard to explain all of them on the forum :)

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,039 Posts
LOL.

If you showed these pics to Winterpegers the city would be empty.

Maybe we can meet for a coffee when I am near Campbell River a few times this summer.

Great pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts