Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 FXT
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still available. Final bump - after June 30 I will not be monitoring this forum.

Recently traded my '17 XT and time to let someone else enjoy some of the things from it.

Findway mats, black. Excellent shape, I usually drive without shoes and without passengers so there is very little wear on driver's mat and nothing on the passenger and rear. $40 + shipping

Cargo light upgrade: 84601AE040LO - this is the Subi part that you can install if you cut a hole in the headliner in cargo area. There's a great write up on this website with pics. https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f85/2015-forester-trunk-light-project-402338/
Never installed, comes with LED bulb upgrade. $20 + shipping

Subaru factory all weather floor mats - like new, I never used them. $40+ shipping

·
Registered
2017 FXT
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Came across some other items - I will include any single 1 of these at no extra cost with purchase of any 1 of the items above.

Package of 9 oil drain plug crush washers which fit the Forester - GONE

Subaru Wheel Locks - in bubble package (had them taken off Forester when I bought it new) - GONE

Wix Air Filter number 40912 in box, new, fits 17 Forester and other models. - FILTER IS SOLD

·
Registered
2 Posts
New here, probably not formatting correctly etc, but I'm interested in the all weather floor mats! I'm in KY, not sure how much shipping would be.

·
Registered
2017 FXT
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Findway and factory all weather maps and the cargo light still available. Extra items are all gone. This will be my last bump on these.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.