Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring CVT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I finally got my Subaru Forester. It seems like all the stars aligned for this one. I originally planned on saving all year to buy in November or so. Well, my current car had other plans.

After my car finally had repairs need that were so costly that I decided to go ahead and buy now, I started looking for my Forester. Turns out, there was one at a dealership about an hour away with the exact configuration I was looking for down to exterior and interior color and options.

So, now, I am the proud owner of a 2017 2.0XT Touring with eyesight and literally every single option available. 20,000 miles and I was able to find it at an unbelievable price to boot. It's like the universe wanted me to have this car. I am so happy and excited.

Now I just have to learn how to work all the bells and whistles. Coming from a 2006 vehicle, this is like fyling a spaceship.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
123 Posts
Nice! Sounds like you had some saved up karma going for you. I didn't even bother to test drive anything since I pretty much knew I wanted a Forester based on paper specs and after driving the bottom of the line 95 Civic, I didn't see much point. I, too, am overwhelmed by the number of manuals and settings. Fortunately, the basics are the same and knowing how to find the gas pedal and brake will serve me well until I can digest the manuals. Oh, and finding my favorite radio station. Your analogy of flying a spaceship is a good one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts