Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester Limited
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally did it! I was lamenting over which one to buy...Forester or Legacy, Forester or Legacy. I thought and thought and thought. Last night I was even watching videos people put up on the internet driving their Foresters offroading, out of the snow (no fun videos on the Legacy except for commercials). And then it hit me that it was just too hard to part with my Forester so I had to get another one. I went back to the dealership today...they still had both of the cars I was interested in (Forester and Legacy)...drove both again, and went back later in the day to pick up the Forester. I didn't get the turbo this time though - trying to save a little on gas. I bought the satin white pearl in the limited edition. LOVE IT, LOVE IT,LOVE IT!!! Now I can continue to hang out on this forum! I'll have to take a picture!!!

Thanks for all your help..your comments really helped me make a decision.

Teresa

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
Das what I'm talkin about! :Banane35:

Congrats! :banana:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,701 Posts
WOW! That's a lot of miles for an '04! That's 170K miles more than we have on the '03 X! :icon_eek:

Congratulations on your new Forester! Looking forward to the pictures! :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,254 Posts
Congrats!!
For the life of me I don't know why they continue to make Foresters in any other colors than white? :icon_wink:

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,732 Posts
Welcome to the 2010 club. Enjoy the brand new ride:).

·
Registered
2017 Foz 2.5i CVT
1,829 Posts
Hey, congrats! We just put 750 miles on our '09 Foz last weekend (I drove) and with my bad back, I never dread getting back into the driver's seat after a rest stop.

It's a great pick and I'm glad we were able to help you make a decision. The Foz is truly an endearing vehicle.

Drive it in good health for many miles,
George

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,722 Posts
Did you leave a note in the old Forester to tell the new owner about us?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts