Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just whoring our some pictures guys ahaha, my friend went to vermont so i stole her camera for the week. and it was 60 and sunny every day so i went out. just trying to pick my favorites is hard though. enjoy!

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahah those show my three loves. cars, bikes, and photography. of course all three are next to family and friends, but you get the point ahah :icon_razz:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Great pics, though there's something about underground parking that makes me want to get the tires squealing.:rock:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Nice 20, you ride street or dirt?
i like anything. dirt and park are my favorites though. flatties all day long ahah. sadly my brake cable broke, and i cant find anyone that still supplies the odyssey linear so i have to be like everyone else and be brakeless :icon_cry:

nice stance, wheels look good! my only sugguestion is to ditch that sti door sticker, looks funny to me...
i know, i have to get the real sti ones soon. ill pull them off when i get my car buffed.

Which bike mount system is that? Exactly what I am looking for.
its a subaru/yakima one that i got off an SF that we traded in at the dealership when i was the lot guy. its great, i just add a bungee chord to the front wheel because it can move foward a bit under hard braking. pictures of the roof rack.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome setup man... I love the random Subie in the one shot.
ahah i saw it coming down the street and i was like noooo!!! i basically dove on the ground and snapped the picture just in time. i love outback sports ahha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts