Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS Manual
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have been following sf.org for about a year now and became an official member last June but I never introduced myself. It wasn't until recently that I really understood that this is much more than just a "forum". The people that are on here and interact with one another are actually human beings with feelings and stuff. I love it on here and sometimes it's hard to not be on here all day! But anyways a little bit about me:
Live in eastern WI just about 30 min away from the twin cities in MN. I have had two foresters; the first forester (which was also my first car) was a '98 L 4EAT. That one however got slightly mangled in a collision with a deer at 2am going 60mph in a 65 (it was really foggy). The second forester which is the one I currently am driving is an '03 XS 5mt. I was debating whether I wanted another forester or if I wanted a Jeep Wrangler. Well I ended up deciding I wanted another forester and man am I glad I made that decision. But to wrap it all up I look forward to meeting all of you and also to meet people in person that are close to me (if you are - PM ME!) and also to help people out on here and just be apart of the awesome community.

The pictures below show my two foresters together, and then two pictures of my '03 forester.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5 XPremium 4EAT
863 Posts
Hello! :biggrin:

Nice to meet you, see you around!!

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5 XPremium 4EAT
863 Posts
I love it on here and sometimes it's hard to not be on here all day!

On here all day??!! :icon_rolleyes:

Pah! :lol: who does that??!!

:shrug:

:icon_redface:

:icon_wink:

hehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts