Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester SG9 2.5XT
130 Posts
The lip looks great on your ride mate.

I own the same ride as you but have yet to install mine....:icon_sad:

The agent distributing it here in my country sells them so expensive and i am now scouting for a replica ones, including the rear lower lip (curvy ones) as well....

Hope i be able to find them....

·
Registered
07 fxt
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i got lucky with this one. paid 250+shipping for it and have been offered 450+ shipping by a member on here lol. no way im getting rid of it

·
Registered
2008 Forester SG9 2.5XT
130 Posts
With the savings u made from buying the front lower lip, then you should get the sprts front grille as what vinnyd suggested, they look a killer for sure!

·
Registered
07 fxt
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its the ladys ride and she likes the limited grill!! sorry guys plus i just spend over a grand on her car so any more mods will be a while!!!

·
Registered
2008 Forester SG9 2.5XT
130 Posts
Oh, hahahahaha.....sorry mate!

Well, at least u paid over a grand for yr ride, i paid mine at S$65k & best of all its a 2nd hand....cos that's the price in my country!:icon_redface:

·
Registered
07 fxt
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no no no lol
i mean i just put on a bigger turbo, 08 sti tmic, 850cc inj, group n mounts, bucnh of other **** and its going on the dyno on thursday!!
i had some down time waiting for the dyno so i painted the bumper and lip and put them on.

·
Registered
2008 Forester SG9 2.5XT
130 Posts
No wonder u cant add any more mods to it after spending so much!

Hahahahaha......i bet the dyno will prove that the mods spent is indeed worth the while.....

·
Registered
07 fxt
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No wonder u cant add any more mods to it after spending so much!

Hahahahaha......i bet the dyno will prove that the mods spent is indeed worth the while.....
dyno is just a way to tune the car. i dont care what number it gives me, i know it will be fun and thats all that matters

·
Registered
2008 Forester SG9 2.5XT
130 Posts
Agree totally! The end result will surely improve the power of your ride....

·
Registered
07 fxt
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still needs a sports grille though. which turbo did you go with?
i bought a kinetic evo3 16g tdo5 7cm. already looking into upgrading the housing to the 8cm. but i got a screamin deal on this and the girlfriend is the type of drive that slowly rolls throttle and never goes past 5k and doesnt like to downshift so i think it will suite her good.
i did what i could like porting the turbo and downpip (perrin dw catless) and had them both ceramic coated to help with exhaust gas flow and minimize creep. which im sure ill see some.
its crazy i got the turbo for 350 and the housing for the 8cm side from fp is 295. know anywere else to get them?

·
Registered
07 fxt
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i bought it from a member on here from ny. you cant get them in the us. they have to be imported. and are very expensive

1 - 20 of 24 Posts