Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,572 Posts
That looks great. what suspension setup did you use?

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
2015 Triumph Tiger XCx 1 Down. 5 Up.
5,242 Posts
Looking good

·
Registered
01 UK S-Turbo AT
1,556 Posts
Looks LOW! Could wheels do with 3mm of spacers at the back?

The tyre profile looks TOO LOW now??? Is it cos I is an 80s kid and I won't go lower than a 50? Probably... Just seems a bit thin. What's the setup?

mike

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,583 Posts
^As above, let us know what suspension setup this is and can you post a side pic? Does the car sit level and what are your impressions of the new setup?

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
5,242 Posts
WRX struts I think

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,583 Posts
The question with the WRX struts though is can they cope with the slightly bigger weight of the Forester? The good thing about them though is that if the struts fail you can put yellow Koni inserts (uncertain whether this has been done in SG9 housings).

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
5,242 Posts
Struts can cope... Forester is only a bit heavier so would be no worse than carrying a passenger the whole time

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
Looks great, but could do with more rubber on the sidewall. Grabber AT2's should do it. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2004 forester xt
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi all,well the light washers are black using a dash board sponge it works a treat,and the set up is 2005 blob eye impreza shocks that bolt straight on,no messing with top hats etc.I found a picture on here of the 3/8" spacers so i copied them out of stainless steel:rock: and as for sitting straight its perfect.
The tyres on were supplied with the wheels and are only cheep so when they are bald i will be fitting some 245x45x18" falkens or something similar as my mate owns his own tyre company:icon_razz:. I iam looking for some of those spats?? not sure if they are impeza only so if anyone can help:icon_rolleyes: many thanks for the interest Darren

·
Registered
2015 Fiat van Man stick
4,808 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts