Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last car was totalled when a guy ran a red light doing around 60, t-boned me on the driver's door and flipped my car. It was a pretty severe accident and I've been terrified to get into another car. I researched Subarus for their safety ratings and features, and after 3 months of research, I finally have another vehicle. It has only been 2 days, but I love it so far! I feel safe in it, which is important. So important that I went $11k over my original budget for a car to get something that will give me peace of mind. I've been stalking this forum for a few weeks and everyone's love for the Subaru helped convince me. So glad to be here!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
36,326 Posts
@Karmicways welcome to the forum from Oregon!

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts