Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru Forester 2013
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I was traveling today and got a thick branch stuck under the front bumper. It torn some wires. Could anyone help me locate the name of the harness (see photos attached)? And maybe even direct me to the wiring diagram?

From what I checked the only thing not working is the front right turn signal.

All other lights are working, all washers are working. Headlight jet sprays are working. Horn, fans, a/c are all working.

So I'm looking to understand what more damage I have and don't realize yet.

Thanks
20200215_145249.jpg

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
36,982 Posts
@Shachar85 I see this is your first forum post, so welcome to the forum from Oregon!

The odds are pretty good harness replacement will be expensive & more work than just splicing those wires back together.

If it was me, I'd crimp & solder, with a piece of adhesive (glue) lined shrink tubing place on the wire before proceeding with the wire splicing. Once everything is spliced & tested, the wire bundle can be wrapped with electrical tape and/or split... convoluted tubing.

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
Subaru Forester 2013
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Just bought my first Subaru 2 weeks ago. Will be editing my details soon.

I didn't mean to replace the harness. I will fix it. I just wanted to know what to expect no to work in the car until I fix it.
And if something important is not working, I would like to know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts