Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 GM67 + 03 SG
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If the Bushwacker flares shown here are too large, then these are just freakin' right. They look like the "universal" flares offered a while back, but I can't be certain.

I'd really like to do something similar to help keep rocks and other road debris from hitting the side of the car, but I'm not sure where these flares came from. Anyone have an idea?

I think these coupled with some nice UR mudflaps would really help knock the crap down off the side of the car.

EDIT 1: Got the green light, pictures are back

EDIT 2:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Future reference and getting the good information up front.

SG #: J101ESA200

SF #: E2010FS000

Discontinued in US, but possibly available elsewhere in the world. Model specific as well. We'll see if Bushwacker brings anything out as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
PM Dale AKA GarageXTI :icon_wink: he might be able to figure out who's it is.:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

·
Premium Member
98 GM67 + 03 SG
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM Dale AKA GarageXTI :icon_wink: he might be able to figure out who's it is.:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:
I wondered if the paint on the front mount was the clue. Thanks!

·
Ol' Timer
2006 WRX Spec-C 6MT
5,963 Posts
Yowza. Unique and beautiful. Me want flares too!

Umm, sweet scoop setup! And side intake tract, what the hell did he do to the hood (looks like a shield)? The more I look the more I see!

·
Premium Member
98 GM67 + 03 SG
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now I feel horrible that I stumbled upon these while looking for fender flares for my Foz. I feel like I've taken his thunder. The pictures are coming down immediately until I hear back from him.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts