Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Limited
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife has decided to name her forester... and has been calling it several different names just to make me laugh or :chair:

so i took the search to google.

i was thinking of a car female name registry, thinking "gone in 60 seconds"

anyone know of a site like that, with car make and model with names listed?
anyone name their forester to something else?

has the search button failed me, making this thread un-needed?

thanks!
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
799 Posts
yup my baby mama calls my car "the whore" cause im always out late with her!! (when workin on the car after work).. aaand also cause she feels i give the car more attention than her..

but yea.. my cars name is Jasmine.. cause i wanted to name 1 of my twins Jasmine.. but baby mama didnt approve, soooooo.. i gave my 3rd baby the name :biggrin:

·
Registered
04 Forester X, MT
1,039 Posts
yup my baby mama calls my car "the whore" cause im always out late with her!! (when workin on the car after work).. aaand also cause she feels i give the car more attention than her..

but yea.. my cars name is Jasmine.. cause i wanted to name 1 of my twins Jasmine.. but baby mama didnt approve, soooooo.. i gave my 3rd baby the name :biggrin:
she should just be glad you're not pushing her to change, improve or even get "enhanced" :icon_biggrin:

if you're together long enough, women often find it a relief when their guy's not too into them :icon_confused:

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X
51 Posts
I just read that Jessica Biel drives a Subaru. I think my car will now be named "Jessica Biel." Of course it will only be funny if I always use the first and last name.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
125 Posts
Ok, so I know this is a stretch, but I couldn't hold myself back from adding it to this thread...Thanks Bob and Tom...

If it was a Ford Taurus you could name it "Pinkley". Then you could tell everybody that you drive around in your "Pinkley Taurus".... :banana:

·
Registered
04 Forester X, MT
1,039 Posts
Lenore. I couldn't in good conscience give a car with such a sissy sounding horn a boy's name.
I have an '04 so the horn's not as bad as the new ones. I used to have an '00 and at one time thought I would add and "oooga" horn just to surprise folks. Well, the one I got sounded more like a sick duck quacking so I took it back. :biggrin:

I did have late 80's toyotas and a 93 suburban where I added and/or changed horns to get them to sound properly loud with good tone and was greatly pleased.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.