Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2019 Forester Sport - One of the options on the screen is a weather display.... Are you able to change the city as to what it shows??.... The city they are referencing is 5 hours away from me -- I would like a closer city if I could change it?

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Touring Automatic
245 Posts
@Hollister2ny Mine shows the local weather, plus the weather in the destination city programmed into the nav. It might retain that second city if you set it as a destination--I haven't tried this.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have the navigation that comes with the vehicle... I use the apple play and use my maps off my phone....

But that doesn't change it at all

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Rubber band
524 Posts
With the Sport you have to add cities from a preset list. You may have to pick a city close to your location. Mine came with New York as default city and I'm in Cali.

·
Registered
2019 Touring
223 Posts
It should be easy to do because it's somewhere in the 3" manual that will refer you to three different pages as you navigate their hieroglyphics. I actually think it's in there someplace, but finding it will be a nightmare.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited CVT
29 Posts
The settings to change the weather location are located in the SiriusXM Travel Link app. You still have to pick from a list of predetermined cities/areas though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts