Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2020 Sport and it has several of the accessories I really wanted: rear bumper cover, rear seat back protector, etc. I'm just wondering what accessories people have bought after purchase that have made the car even better?

·
Registered
Forester e-Boxer
187 Posts
Honeycomb front grill might be interesting interesting in the future. At least it is available for the e-Boxer. Probably for others too.

·
Registered
2018 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
2,835 Posts
I just bought a 2020 Sport and it has several of the accessories I really wanted: rear bumper cover, rear seat back protector, etc. I'm just wondering what accessories people have bought after purchase that have made the car even better?
I have both of those, as well as cargo nets. I love me some cargo nets.

·
Registered
2020 Touring
151 Posts
I have both of those, as well as cargo nets. I love me some cargo nets.
I have a 2010 Limited which I’m trading in on a 2020 Touring and I’m wondering why there are no rear side cargo nets available for the 2020 models? I really want those on the new one as their indispensable to me. Any reason why I couldn’t just buy the old model side nets and install them in the 2020 Touring?

·
Registered
2018 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
2,835 Posts
I think the mounting points changed. In my '18, the old nets have to be mounted differently. I actually bought a few different accessories from amazon that fit the bill.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Base - Magnetite Gray Metallic
174 Posts
I got the option package 2 and the floor mats and rear bumper cover are really nice quality, and look cool with the Subura logo!

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree. The bumper cover wasn't really something I thought I needed, but after using the car a bit, I'm glad I have it!

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium
21 Posts
How does the rear bumper cover help, I might ask? Mine came with the top part, I assume, for ppl pulling luggage in and out?

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,450 Posts
That's the cover I was referring to. Yes, for pulling stuff in and out, and resting it there as required.

·
Registered
28 Posts
New head unit, sub woofer, amp and speakers.
After market alarm and remote starter.
Tinted windows and tinted windshield eyebrow too.
All of the aforementioned helps the other wise bare basic boring fare immensely.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts