Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2020 Sport and it has several of the accessories I really wanted: rear bumper cover, rear seat back protector, etc. I'm just wondering what accessories people have bought after purchase that have made the car even better?

·
Registered
Forester e-Boxer
182 Posts
Honeycomb front grill might be interesting interesting in the future. At least it is available for the e-Boxer. Probably for others too.

·
Registered
2018 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
2,786 Posts
I just bought a 2020 Sport and it has several of the accessories I really wanted: rear bumper cover, rear seat back protector, etc. I'm just wondering what accessories people have bought after purchase that have made the car even better?
I have both of those, as well as cargo nets. I love me some cargo nets.

·
Registered
2020 Touring
151 Posts
I have both of those, as well as cargo nets. I love me some cargo nets.
I have a 2010 Limited which I’m trading in on a 2020 Touring and I’m wondering why there are no rear side cargo nets available for the 2020 models? I really want those on the new one as their indispensable to me. Any reason why I couldn’t just buy the old model side nets and install them in the 2020 Touring?

·
Registered
2018 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
2,786 Posts
I think the mounting points changed. In my '18, the old nets have to be mounted differently. I actually bought a few different accessories from amazon that fit the bill.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got the option package 2 and the floor mats and rear bumper cover are really nice quality, and look cool with the Subura logo!

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree. The bumper cover wasn't really something I thought I needed, but after using the car a bit, I'm glad I have it!

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium
21 Posts
How does the rear bumper cover help, I might ask? Mine came with the top part, I assume, for ppl pulling luggage in and out?

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,198 Posts
That's the cover I was referring to. Yes, for pulling stuff in and out, and resting it there as required.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts