Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru Forester
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Is the 2009 XT a limited? navigation? interior pics? :smile:

oh yeah, and that Porsche is one evil temptation. It's stares at me - calling me - "get me, get me, get me..." :evilatyou:
The XT you see above is a Sports version. I do also have a black Limited no-navi XT. Pics will be up shortly after I'm able to get forum pricing figured out.:biggrin:

If you can get a 2009 xt with a Manual Transmission.....I'll write a check right now.

If not.....then no deal.

Please pass on the word to SOA about their lost sale.
Believe me, SOA has heard from alot about the loss of the manual in the turbo. They didn't sell enough to justify bringing it back. I've been told, however, that if there is enough interest in the car it may make it's way back as a Mid-cycle change. We'll see.

·
Registered
171 Posts
If they will indeed consider a mid cycle run of MT's....then we need to get the masses here together and absolutely carpet bomb there e-mail addresses with protest.

For christ sake.....they need to at least allow us to order one. I will wait a month or two to get the exact vehicle that I want.

SOA's lack of marketing common sense (regardless of the MT sales figures) blows my mind year after year after year.

God I wish they would get new senior management.

·
Registered
Subaru Forester
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have just updated my pre-owned inventory. All Subaru pre-owned vehicles are now Subaru Certified!!:banana:

2009 Forester inventory will go live tomorrow if the weather permits. It's been raining all afternoon here in Fairfax and I haven't been able to take pics of all my '09's.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.