Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru Forester
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March is over...please check my upcoming April thread for the latest and lowest priced deals on Subarus.

A.K. Maloney
Director of Online Sales
Farrish Subaru of Fairfax, Inc.
Direct: 703-342-5270
Cell: 240-418-4333
[email protected][/B]

All pricing good through the end of business March 31, 2008. All pricing includes all incentives and rebates. O% can be combined with incentives. Financing on Approved Credit through March 31, 2008. Should you have any questions regarding the quote, please email or call me at (703) 342-5270.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Bump for AK @ Farish, great person to deal with.

I want that Porche AK, make it happen :rock:

Then try to sell it to my wife...........:icon_redface:

·
Registered
Subaru Forester
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump for AK @ Farish, great person to deal with.

I want that Porche AK, make it happen :rock:

Then try to sell it to my wife...........:icon_redface:
I've even been resisting myself from trading up on it. My :evilatyou: side tells me to do it! but then the good side says "check your insurance rates".:tongue:

Bring your wife down sometime and let her test drive it. I'm sure a nice long drive will convince her!:cool:

·
Premium Member
07 Forester Sports XT
2,936 Posts
Hey AK, I've called you a couple of times regarding the WR Blue 08 STI. I left a message about 5 minutes ago so just call me once you hear the message or PM me through here.

Thanks,
Phill

·
Registered
Subaru Forester
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, they have TWO Forester Sports (even if they're autos)!?!

I think i'll have to swing by there and look at that Porsche.
The 911 is still here. Lemme know if you want to swing by sometime to appreciate this turbo monstor.:biggrin:

·
Registered
Subaru Forester
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My 2009 Forester's are in!! Please check the first post of the thread for pics and details. I'll have the whole 2009 inventory and prices up shortly!:biggrin:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I flew up there to buy my Sports XT several weeks ago. I could not be happier!!! I dealt with Ken, and everything went very smooth!!! (aside from my flight being delayed due to weather)

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2016 Subaru Crosstrek Ltd
865 Posts
Is the 2009 XT a limited? navigation? interior pics? :smile:

oh yeah, and that Porsche is one evil temptation. It's stares at me - calling me - "get me, get me, get me..." :evilatyou:

·
Registered
171 Posts
If you can get a 2009 xt with a Manual Transmission.....I'll write a check right now.

If not.....then no deal.

Please pass on the word to SOA about their lost sale.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.