Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my drive to work I've noticed a new dealership opened up in Fairfield, CA. Has anyone been there or dealt with them on any level?

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's definitely minimal support out this way as far as Subaru goes...

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring
1,078 Posts
That makes me happy. Being in Walnut Creek now I don't have many options for dealer support (that are supposedly any good).

I take it there is no representation from the dealership on this forum though? Are they on i-club?

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That makes me happy. Being in Walnut Creek now I don't have many options for dealer support (that are supposedly any good).

I take it there is no representation from the dealership on this forum though? Are they on i-club?
Sucks that we'd even have to trek as far to get good service!

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,105 Posts

Don't think they're on i-club either but there was some talk about them offering SPT packages with tuning provided by Ed (EQ Tuning).

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,105 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's great to know! I'm waiting for my AP to come in the mail any day now.

My wife is currently getting her MBA at Davis so I can just have her take it on her way as long as they provide loaners :icon_biggrin:
I do the reverse commute of your wifes, Davis to Alameda, my girls doing the Nutrition thing out at UCD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts