Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Forester S
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my immaculate 98 X to my younger brother 2 years ago, couple of months ago he decides to test the ABS late one night....:icon_eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Forester S
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cuts and bruises, thats all. Airbags popped when he hit the service road, some chaffing from that. Shows how well these cars are designed.

·
Registered
99 Forester S
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At the very top of the hill, between the trees, the road bends. He went straight. The road in the middle is the one that mashed the front end and spun the car around. It was night time so the next part of his journey was backwards with no lights. The lowest road has the car just above it. The recovery vehicle used that third road to park and then winch the car down.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
934 Posts
What Video game he think he is playing:crazy:... Great that he is alright and hope he learn his lesson and he should NOT be driving for sometime...

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
What hurt more: the collision, or you smacking him around for wrecking your old baby? :icon_wink: Glad he's okay, and hopefully he learned not to do again whatever it was that caused this mishap.

·
Registered
2007 Outback 2.5i
490 Posts
At the very top of the hill, between the trees, the road bends. He went straight. The road in the middle is the one that mashed the front end and spun the car around. It was night time so the next part of his journey was backwards with no lights. The lowest road has the car just above it. The recovery vehicle used that third road to park and then winch the car down.
HOLY ***** ****! :icon_eek: That's a long freakin way down. Wow!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts