Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 XT.

Man I hate the stock tin cans. I would like to do the entire exhaust including down pipe, but won’t because of the wife.

Would adding new tips to the current cans be/look lame?

If not, any recommendations?

I so want a full exhaust sigh

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I decided on these. Expensive, but think they will work well on my white forester

5470CA9E-D55D-4A51-A25B-24A4E7137772.png

·
Premium Member
2018 Forester XT Touring
251 Posts
2018 XT.

Man I hate the stock tin cans. I would like to do the entire exhaust including down pipe, but won’t because of the wife.

Would adding new tips to the current cans be/look lame?

If not, any recommendations?

I so want a full exhaust sigh
I want a new exhaust as well but it's the wifey's car and I only get to drive the XT on weekends. :frown2:

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want a new exhaust as well but it's the wifey's car and I only get to drive the XT on weekends. :frown2:

Exactly my situation. I already have an EVO with a full exhaust/down pipe. So...I have to compromise.

The tips on the XT are a joke. Ugly and cheap. Plus I always cut my hands on the junk metal ring (inside of tip) when cleaning. It's like a razor. I hate them so much

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man. I like them a lot too and think they will be great on the white forester with black trim.

I’ve seen them at various sites online, but I just had my boys at the tuning shop I go to order them for me.

They will be in next week.

As for durability, the inner ring is ss. They also told me the carbon fiber holds up very well in harsh environments on porsches etc, which aren’t as protected given their proximity to the ground/elements etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts