Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 X
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...I don't have a XT...and I'm ok with that.

I want to know if there is a exhaust option for my Foz. I would love a little more noise coming from the back.

I have the same questions for intakes...a little more horsepower didn't hurt anyone!

Any suggestions?

Jon

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester X Premium 5MT
8,064 Posts

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,240 Posts
Ok...I don't have a XT...and I'm ok with that.

I want to know if there is a exhaust option for my Foz. I would love a little more noise coming from the back.

I have the same questions for intakes...a little more horsepower didn't hurt anyone!

Any suggestions?

Jon
I'm running the stock intake with a drop in K&N filter & I don't have any plans on replacing it. I did remove the intake silencer. You can view my write up here. :smile:

As to the exhaust, why not do a custom Magnaflow axle back? We have one on all our vehicles. You can see my '07 installation here & a sound clip here. I don't think it's going to add any real hp, but it will sound "sweet"! :cool:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,296 Posts
-Stromung or OBX catback
-OBX/Cobb or Borla headers
-Forget the intake.. RS25.com has some guys running some but I forget what they did about the MAF sensor or if there was a MAF version produced for a short time.

·
Registered
2006 X
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can always count on you Bobby!

Thanks for the info!

Jon

I'm running the stock intake with a drop in K&N filter & I don't have any plans on replacing it. I did remove the intake silencer. You can view my write up here. :smile:

As to the exhaust, why not do a custom Magnaflow axle back? We have one on all our vehicles. You can see my '07 installation here & a sound clip here. I don't think it's going to add any real hp, but it will sound "sweet"! :cool:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts