Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
It has been on my Forester since around the end of June.

Vibrant 3 inch catback, specifically made for the forester. I have had no issues with it, in Fact I love it, but I will be replacing the forester with an F250 diesel and passing it onto my G/F.

I'm demodding it.

This is the piece as original.

Should be coming off in a couple of weeks. Sooner if need be.

For price I was hoping for around 400 for it, but we'll see.

I'm in Calgary / Innisfail.
:Banane29:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sad to see YOU are getting out of the FXT (the F250 is more oil patch friendly, eh?). I have been waving to other whiteys for the past year.

I'm not looking for an exhaust currently but have you got anything else to unload?....given I'm local

JP

04 MT FXT

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
pon1 said:
Sad to see YOU are getting out of the FXT (the F250 is more oil patch friendly, eh?). I have been waving to other whiteys for the past year.

I'm not looking for an exhaust currently but have you got anything else to unload?....given I'm local

JP

04 MT FXT
still will be in the family, my lady will be driving it, as will I still on occasion.
:biggrin:

I have an STI TMIC as well that I was going to put on. :Banane36:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not really interested in TMIC either right now. I was wondering about suspension, wheels, etc...sounds like a no?

Hey, wanna sell the whole car? I have a buddy looking for an OB XT or FXT.

PM me if any interest

JP

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
sirwilliam said:
Is the 2 hole flange on the intermediate pipe a donut flange or a flat flange?
Hey,

Don't recall off hand. I'll have a look when it comes off and take some pics. I've had no leak or fitment issues to speak of so far.

:duel:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts