Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 & 2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,698 Posts
Really, guys. Why do you need to have your own gallery? There are members from around the world who might enjoy seeing your pictures, and who generously post their own out in the more public and more frequently accessed areas of the forum for all to see.

·
Registered
2006 STI
6,975 Posts
Really, guys. Why do you need to have your own gallery? There are members from around the world who might enjoy seeing your pictures, and who generously post their own out in the more public and more frequently accessed areas of the forum for all to see.
I know in the past I have been quite vocal in defending what has been criticised as insular behaviour from other parts of the forum. However, on this occasion I tend to agree. There is a members gallery.

Could have a European owners thread there to maintain the theme.

I won't revisit my reasons for still considering the European section fairly unique, but I do still hold that view and generally like the way it works.

This isn't a criticism of any who have posted by the way. I think the thread is a great idea. Collection of snaps of our cars is very welcome. :Banane35:

·
Registered
2004 2.0xt Automatic
189 Posts
Nothing wrong with a bit of elitism???

Joking, we will also post in the main forum, but some parts, trends, etc differ over the pond, so just may be a bit more relevant for people to compare?

·
Registered
1997 forester stb manual
1,434 Posts

Taken in the Scottish Highlands ....which for you Americans is in Scotland which is part of the Uk, which is in the British Isles, which is part of Great Britain, that is part of Europe, that isn't IN Paris ...something like that :)

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,591 Posts
Is that the same place you met a powerful friend for some photos?
Ah yes, do you mean the Corvette? :icon_biggrin:
There was a chase with a Ferrari at some point too.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts