Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Forester e-Boxer
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still some waiting before European 2019 Forester model is launched. If your inner Sherlock has found some details, please provide here. My assumption is that all European countries will know details at the same day. Which day exact, that is still mystery.

- Based on one dealer. Cars will be on sale at March (I assume he meant delivery)
- Subaru Finland has tied lips... not revealing really anything. "Details available during next year"

However their web site is suggesting that something is coming beginning of January. Hence they are advertising same current Forester as a new model now. Only difference seems to be front bumber which is borrowed from the XT model. Offer is expiring 31st Dec. So from this I could think that new model would be revealed at January. Really hoping 2.5 engine for us too and not the 2.0.

·
Registered
Forester e-Boxer
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Russian models are often different than the ones are coming to Europe. Eg. they have not that strict emission policies than European countries does have. WLTP (EPA cycle equivalent) procedures should result more realistic figures and maybe that allows 2.5 engine too.

Nice video! Love how Russians does quite comprehensive tests. :D

·
Registered
Forester e-Boxer
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New model is shown at Vienna auto show at January 2019. Very little details available yet but trim levels are called Pure, Style and Premium. I wonder where the X-Break (Sport) is. Some information available at Subaru Austria web page at the news section.

·
Registered
Forester e-Boxer
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darn. New model was not shown at Vienna Auto show. They indeed updated the Austrian Forester to same "X-Line" trim as most of other European countries have. So... some waiting still. Maybe they bring e-Boxer straight to Europe. Who knows...

·
Registered
Forester e-Boxer
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Subaru Norway (Subaru Norge) hints that the new Forester is coming soon. Though they are not part of the EU, so it might be still different story what they get and what the rest gets (and when).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts