Forge VTA BOV
Walbro Fuel Pump
Re-Map
Everything else stock FSTI

·
Registered
07 Sti
146 Posts
327 horses and 329 lb ft - just a little shy of the Litchfield 330/330 quote, but almost exactly what it says on the tin!
FSTi with Miltek (sports cat) and Powerstation remap @ 1000 miles

Karma - where did you squeeze the extra torque from?

·
Mr. November 2008
2015 BMW 335d xDrive GT Auto
969 Posts
327 horses and 329 lb ft - just a little shy of the Litchfield 330/330 quote, but almost exactly what it says on the tin!
FSTi with Miltek (sports cat) and Powerstation remap @ 1000 miles

Karma - where did you squeeze the extra torque from?
The Maha dyno at Powerstation showed a bit less than yours when they did mine (I don't have a pic, the printout is at home). The WRC one is a Dyno Dynamics and they always seem to show a bit more torque than the Powerstation one. I'd also added silver rear bulbs by then, that must have been worth a bit.

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,566 Posts
Oh the shame of it...
ahem, 187bhp and 210lbft,

funny shape of the torque curve was due to a misfire that is now almost completely sorted, boost has since been raised from 0.65 to 0.8 bar and furthe mods as well, want to get it on a dyno again!

Simon

P.S. how do you guys get big pics and I get thumbnails are you using an extrenal host?

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 Turbo S
286 Posts
Oh the shame of it...
ahem, 187bhp and 210lbft,
View attachment 10162

funny shape of the torque curve was due to a misfire that is now almost completely sorted, boost has since been raised from 0.65 to 0.8 bar and furthe mods as well, want to get it on a dyno again!

Simon

P.S. how do you guys get big pics and I get thumbnails are you using an extrenal host?
Your peak torque figure comes in nice and low. Must be a nice drive wafting around like that on a wave of low end grunt?

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Had to post up mine as it shows CONCLUSIVELY that I have the most powerful Fozzy to date.

345.4 BHP

Mods:
- cleaned
- ashtray emptied
- sunglasses on

Apologies for the quality of the pic - it almost makes the graph look hand drawn

Rich
:biggrin:

Text Line Diagram Font Drawing

·
..now Maidstone
MY14 Audi SQ5 8AT
2,398 Posts
Had to post up mine as it shows CONCLUSIVELY that I have the most powerful Fozzy to date.

345.4 BHP

Mods:
- cleaned
- ashtray emptied
- sunglasses on

Apologies for the quality of the pic - it almost makes the graph look hand drawn

Rich

View attachment 10164
<cough>400/400</cough> :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
97 s/tb
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

345.4 BHP

Mods:
- cleaned
- ashtray emptied
- sunglasses on

Rich

View attachment 10164
That made me laugh out loud..for real!!:icon_biggrin:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts