Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a set of (5) Enkei EDR9 16” +45 wheels with Yokohama Geolandar G015 A/T tires in P235/70R16 size. Ran these for about 30k on my 2018 Subaru Forester that I just sold and no longer need these. The main 4 wheels have over half tread left and wore very evenly. 5th wheel & tire are completely brand new zero miles as my spare. 4 main wheels have aftermarket programmable TPMS sensors still installed. Includes set of McGard splined lug nuts which you need since stock ones don’t fit.

Asking $650 $450 or best offer. Located in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Local pickup only, no shipping. Cash is king, no trades. Thanks.

·
SeasonedStalker
2017 XT Touring in CBS HT CVT
246 Posts
GLWS if I could fit these on my XT without a brake conversion I'd be shooting over from Detroit in a heartbeat to snag these! Great wheel and tire package very reasonably priced!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Heads up to people buying, that 5th wheel can damage your drivetrain. Wheels need to be rotated every 4-5k miles.

5th wheel may need to go to somebody who just bought a set and is looking for a spare.

Not to trash your sales, but potentially prevent damage for an unaware buyer.

·
Registered
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heads up to people buying, that 5th wheel can damage your drivetrain. Wheels need to be rotated every 4-5k miles.

5th wheel may need to go to somebody who just bought a set and is looking for a spare.

Not to trash your sales, but potentially prevent damage for an unaware buyer.
Agree 100% and I would be telling the same thing to anyone who buys the set. However it is somewhat good that the 5th/spare is brand new because someone can either shave it down to match the other 4, or buy 3 new tires and have a full new set. Lots of different ways to do this without rotating in a 5th spare. Blame that on Subaru only having 4 TPMS slots in the computer memory - if they had a 5th TPMS slot I would have done a 5 tire rotation instead.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
1,619 Posts
Kenosha is a bit far for me but those are some great looking shoes for a Forester!

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5 Touring
0 Posts
Bump. Going on vacation for a few weeks starting 8/30 with no cell service, message me and I'll respond when I'm back on the grid.
I’m interested and local. Will yours fit a 2015 Forester Touring/Limited currently running stock 225/55/19?

thanks. Rob

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5 Touring
0 Posts
Thanks Chris. I errored in the stock rim size sb 18”. We’re buying the Forester from my mother in law for my soon to be driving 16 yr old. I think they will fit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.