Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2004 XT 5M
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the set of wheels and tires from my 2004 Subaru Forester XT. I've ran summer/winter tires and these are the summer set. The car was traded in recently with the winter set - those aren't available. Dunlop Direzza DZ102. I'd estimate these have 2 more summers left on them. Tires size: 215/55/17. Manufactured the 49th week of 2013.

I've tried to document any curb rash or issues in the pictures - but it's minimal. Stick-on weights have been used since new. Overall, they're in good shape.

I am located in Conshohocken and will meet up in the northwestern suburbs of Philadelphia.

I know I'm supposed to include an asking price, but I'm really not sure what's reasonable and I can't remember what I paid. I'm mostly selling the wheels though and don't consider the tires to be worth all that much. Make an offer....

·
Registered
2018 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
2,912 Posts
The new owners broke this section and the forums in general. All of our Seller/Buyer ratings that existed before are gone and/or invisible. A lot of the QoL stuff that existed is gone.

·
Registered
2004 XT 5M
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome and welcome to the "club". The wheels and tires are still available. Let me know if you're still interested or if you have any requests for more pictures or details.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks. I have had an Impreza for years, but this is my wife's first Scoob.

Any idea what you want out of the wheels/tires? We are in Michigan, but will be in PA this spring. My wife's new (to us) Fozzie came with winter tires, I am looking for a second set.

·
Registered
2004 XT 5M
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll get back to you after taking measurements based on an 04 sti knuckle (with brembos). But can't guarantee anything.

Anyone else want to chime in?

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS w/Premium Package and 5MT tranny
44 Posts
I'll get back to you after taking measurements based on an 04 sti knuckle (with brembos). But can't guarantee anything.

Airborne_J, 17x7.5 wheels with a 48 offset is the exact wheel size I want for my Forester!

I was wanting to get used OEM 17x7.5 wheels from some other Subaru (STi), but I might be willing to buy yours if the price was right and you'd be willing to ship them.

I have no idea what shipping would cost, but I would reimburse you for the shipping cost if I bought them.

So, what's the tread depth on the Dunlop summer tires on these Enkei wheels? I know these tires are old, so, if I bought these tires and wheels from you I would be replacing the tires soon anyway. But I would still like to test them out, as I've never had summer tires on any of the Foresters I've owned.

Do you have a minimum amount of cash that you'd like to get for these wheels?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS w/Premium Package and 5MT tranny
44 Posts

Are these wheels still available?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,717 Posts
@Caleb1534 note that @Airborne_J last signed onto the forum 2 months ago. You could send him a PM - Private Message... now called a "conversation" on this new site. He's optioned to receive an e-mail notification, so you could receive a reply to your question.

If you don't get a reply, let me know & I'll close this FS ad.

Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.