Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2004 XT
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guys, I'm new to the subaru and forester world. A friend of mine download the map in my ecu with is cable...but I'm not able to open it. I need an ecu definition(I think...:shrug: or maybe something I miss somewhere). I've post this on romraider 10day ago.
ECU definition Request Forester XT 04 4EAT A2JZ211D
But still no news. Maybe you guys can help me.

Thank you very much. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,743 Posts
For now, I just want to know what the stock setting look like, timing and target AFR. I also want to know if my ecu is flashable.
Scoobypedia has a list of the stock roms. You could download the most recent revison of your rom (looks like it's A2JZ201D).

This rom will open in romraider. I just checked it (copied the rom from scoobypedia) and was able to open it in romraider.

dm

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,743 Posts
Im able to open it...but when I'll be ready to modify it... If I'm not able to open my map...I wont be able to tune it? no?
Was the ecu ever modified previously?? Some third party ecu editing programs lock the ecu to prevent others/owner from accessing it. I hope that isn't the case.

It doesn't sound like that though, because you were able to pull the previous map, you just couldn't open it.....

dm

·
Registered
2004 XT
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was the ecu ever modified previously?? Some third party ecu editing programs lock the ecu to prevent others/owner from accessing it. I hope that isn't the case.

It doesn't sound like that though, because you were able to pull the previous map, you just couldn't open it.....

dm
Are you able to open my map?
Do you think I need to pull it again?
No I dont think It was flash before, it was an old man's car. The boost is still low.

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,743 Posts
Are you able to open my map?
Do you think I need to pull it again?
No I dont think It was flash before, it was an old man's car. The boost is still low.
I was able to open the map listed at scoobypedia. I don't know about your map. You can send it to me. pm me for a email address, and I'll see if I can open it.

Do you have the laptop and the tactrix cable or your friend??

dm

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,743 Posts
For now, I just want to know what the stock setting look like, timing and target AFR. I also want to know if my ecu is flashable.
Take a look at the updated stock map I listed on scoobypedia.

When it coming time you can update your a2jz211d with a map based on the updated map for you vehicle A2JZ201D

dm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts