Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of our data monitors are supplied in OEM Pods/Enclosures.

Impreza '01 on ...

Forester '03 on ...

Subaru Single DIN

Legacy ( Custom install by customer )

Mitsubishi EV0 6-9

Prototype of new standalone data monitor in custom enclosure - machined from a billet of alumonium the black hard anodised.

All data monitors are plug and play - plug directly into
OBD II socket for power, ground and signal.

Available in the US from Clint and Tony at www.turninconcepts.com or Greg ( Roo ) at www.marinsubaru.net/en_US

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Here's current pricing (based on currency conversions):

The vacuum flourescent standard monitors:

$640 USD

The graphical data monitors:

$773 USD

Well worth it for the lack of having to install sensors and other stuff, because this is simply plug and play solution.

I'll ship for free for the first three customers (anywhere in 48 states).

·
Registered
2005 FXT PP 4EAT
2,772 Posts
GatorXT said:
Couldnt locate product on their site......:(
I was thinking the same thing. :thumbsdown:

Rule #1 of internet business:
Don't advertise until your website is COMPLETE!
We want to SEE info when we go there, not just a phone number.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our new website is just being finished - we have put up a interim site in the mean time hence why i have posted pictures, if you do a search for PSi3 on www.scoobynet.co.uk you will see we have been in business for over 4 years, due to the amount of content on the new site we did not have time to finish it before we were asked to provide our banner for the forum.
Rest assured it will be up and running within the next week.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
I think he was talking about turninconcepts.com, not your site. Sorry about the banner confusion. I'm looking forward to having one to review and test out. I plan on seeing about interest at the meet and drive event we're planning, so we can market this great product.

·
Registered
2005 FXT PP 4EAT
2,772 Posts
PSi3: Don't take this the wrong way.
It's not that I (or anyone else here) don't trust trust you.
My point is that an internet business caters to an audience seeking convenience.
If one goes to a web address looking for answers and only gets a phone number, it kind of rubs the consumer the wrong way.
That leads to a reputation (in the consumer's mind) that quick, convenient answers are not available there and the consumer opts to look elsewhere.
In your case, you advertised a product and website that currently has NO information on that product.
I only intend this to be constructive criticism based on my personal experience, not to flame.
Luck & success in your business.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Here's a link:

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/forums/showthread.php?t=1572

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/forums/showthread.php?t=872

That should give you some good idea and information about this data monitor. I've seen one in person (in an install from LIC Motorsports), and this thing IS an awesome setup. I'd be buying one for my SVX if they made them for OBD I vehicles, but Subed already has a custom one installed.

I'm hoping to have one to demonstrate at the meet in May. I'll definitely be writing something up on that...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Guys,

They are not up on turninconcepts.com for a few reasons:

1) We just got them Friday
2) We need some time to play with them first so we can support customers
3) We have not figured out pricing

-Clint <- Co-owner of TiC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts