Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EBC Brakes are excited to announce their next ‘Pads giveaway’

We are once again offering one set of free front or rear brake pads (Yellowstuff, Redstuff or Bluestuff) to a randomly selected forum user (UK or USA based) who posts a photo of their dream vehicle.
We all have that one vehicle that We dream of owning, or perhaps you already own it so why not share a photo with us for the chance to be the selected winner.

The lucky winner will be announced shortly after the closing date of 31st May 2021 and details will be posted on this forum.
Please be aware that this thread may appear in more than one section on the forum and one winner will be selected from the whole forum, not a winner per thread.

Pad choice will be based on availability and where a chosen pad is unavailable, an alternative will be offered.

If you are not the lucky winner, remember EBC Brakes are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount off their braking products to all members of the forum community using code FORUM10USER

This discount code can be redeemed at EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs or with our USA partners at Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors

Any questions or application issues please let us know.

GOOD LUCK………

EBC Brakes’ Range of High-Performance Automotive Braking Products

When it comes to performance aftermarket braking components, there aren’t many names that are embedded as deeply into the scene as EBC Brakes.

EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed brake manufacturer, employing over 400 people across the UK and US, and produces the world’s largest range of brake pads and discs for virtually anything with wheels.

Supplying some of the best-selling ranges of brake discs and pads for the majority of cars, EBC Brakes is a solid choice when it comes to improving your stopping power.

·
Registered
2015 Forester "Premium", 2.0 NA
58 Posts
My subaru may be Jamaica based, but I would LOVE some pads for my USA-based 4runner. One day, I'll make it look like this amazing Hilux Surf!

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Forester
1,299 Posts
For fun, how is it that the winner will not possibly get the pad type of his/her choice. Which pads do you plan on having a run on? Red ones, blue ones, green ones? It's not like you are giving away thousands of pairs of pads. Anyway, I am not into advertisers taking over forums, but at least hope you pay something to support the forum. Not to mention the other brand forums where you are also doing the same thing.
Forgive my snark, but it's not only Americans and Brits who frequent these forums. It's not as if this is some big contest that would need to be registered in Canada. Why the heck can't you have an Australian, a Greek or a Canadian win as just a few examples?

·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For fun, how is it that the winner will not possibly get the pad type of his/her choice. Which pads do you plan on having a run on? Red ones, blue ones, green ones? It's not like you are giving away thousands of pairs of pads. Anyway, I am not into advertisers taking over forums, but at least hope you pay something to support the forum. Not to mention the other brand forums where you are also doing the same thing.
Forgive my snark, but it's not only Americans and Brits who frequent these forums. It's not as if this is some big contest that would need to be registered in Canada. Why the heck can't you have an Australian, a Greek or a Canadian win as just a few examples?
Well, What a warm welcome for a vendor that pays a large amount of money to be on this, and all other forums!!! I will keep this brief but some pads are not always available due to either stock levels or certain models still in development, it is just something We have to state but this has not happened in the thousands of giveaways we have made over the years.
We certainly do not take over forums as that would be virtually impossible and if you add to your current 11 created discussions and ever need brake advice or assistance in one of them, We may be able to assist you as We have done with many others on other (let's be honest, friendlier) forums.
Thanks for your constructive input and look forward to you joining in more in the future as We will continue to post regularly whilst We are paying our money. Have a great day.

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Forester
1,299 Posts
Maybe if you are going to work in advertising you should not be so sensitive. Not every campaign and idea you come up with will be a winner.

·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe if you are going to work in advertising you should not be so sensitive. Not every campaign and idea you come up with will be a winner.
Who's sensitive, just being honest and open as you did not understand that Vendors have to pay to be active on these forums! Some forums are great for us, and some not so..... You will notice that members on this forum are actively participating in our threads and every comment you post also bumps our threads so any conversations are helpful, positive or negative. Thanks

·
Registered
2005 Subaru Forester XT
29 Posts

I had a L300 when i lived in Aus, and i always wanted the 4x4 version ever since i had to dig my gf out of the sand! they are rare in the UK, but would love to build a camper out of one.

·
Registered
2015 Forester "Premium", 2.0 NA
58 Posts
Pay
I won the last one contest, so diregard my post for entry, but i'd buy one of these in a heartbeat of they came over to the US. View attachment 552517
We actually have a few of them over here in Jamaica. Local dealer doesn't sell em but they are imported from Japan. Good looking machine

·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
View attachment 552518
I had a L300 when i lived in Aus, and i always wanted the 4x4 version ever since i had to dig my gf out of the sand! they are rare in the UK, but would love to build a camper out of one.
People seem to be building campers out of all sorts of things lately, keep that dream, you never know.

·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
View attachment 552518
Congratulations, you are our selected winner. Please PM your full vehicle details, shipping address and type of pad if known. Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts